Unforgettable winter holidays in Bressanone….. endless expanses of silvery-white pistes, warm rooms and glittering lanes and streets! Here in the main town of the Isarco Valley you will feel contentment and enjoy a few nice, restorative days.
Bressanone also offers you good shops, sociable people, romantic corners, nice restaurants and bars, a Christmas market from the end of November to the beginning of January and, all in all, abounding charm! The Plose, Bressanone’s own mountain, has an attractive range of activities for you:
- Skiing on over 43 kilometres of best-tended pistes, or respectively on 1,200 kilometres of pistes in the Dolomiti Super Ski Region
- The longest downhill run in South Tyrol – the Trametsch Run ( 9km.)
- Snowboarding in the fun-park
- Cross-country skiing in the Isarco Valley
- Idyllic snow-shoe hikes through the winter wonderland of the Dolomites
- Gentle winter walks along the hiking paths of the Dolomites
- Ski tours at higher levels
- Tobogganing in glittering countryside - the Rudi Run
- Ice skating on lakes and ice rinks
- Sleigh rides through the forest
Skiing Holidays on the Plose Mountain
The skiing on the Plose
makes for superb winter holidays…43 kilometres of pistes, the longest downhill-run in South Tyrol, a fun-park for snowboarders, typical mountain refuges and guaranteed snow! The gratis snow shuttle-bus stops directly in front of Hotel Millanderhof!