The Brixen Card: bus and train, culture and sport!
This is the way to have a great holiday in South Tyrol
From your first night in Hotel Millanderhof the Brixen Card
will provide you with mobility and an enormous range of leisure activities!
It is your key to the free use of public transport, the adventure pool “Acquarena”, the Plose cable-car, museums and castles, also the entire cultural and hiking programme of the Tourist Association in Bressanone. What the Brixen Card offers in detail:
- all bus and train lines in South Tyrol as far as Trento (only regional trains)
- the following cable-cars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten, Vöran and Ritten. Also included are the tramway in Renon and the funicular railway in Mendola
- entrance to 82 museums, among others to the Messner Mountain Museum in Firmian, The Ötzi Museum, The Natural History Museum, Mining World (Bergbauwelt) in Ridnaun, The South Tyrolean Anthropological Museum, Novacella Monastery, The Diocesan Museum, The Pharmaceutical Museum, Castle Velturno, The Mineral Museum and the castle of Trostburg.
- 1 admittance per day into “Acquarena”
- 1 return ticket per day on the Plose cable-car
- participation in the cultural programme of the tourist association in Bressanone
- participation in the hiking programme of the tourist association in Bressanone
We, at Hotel Millanderhof, will gladly advise you...!