Arrive … step in … and feel at home … in Hotel Millanderhof in Bressanone!
Bressanone, in the South Tyrolean Isarco Valley
, has a lot to offer.…..pretty lanes, typical restaurants and bars, the Cathedral Square, the Diocesan Museum with its crib exhibition, countless sporting possibilities, modern conference facilities, an attractive cultural calendar and numerous leisure opportunities!
Hotel Millanderhof in Bressanone is your ideal hotel for every occasion...
- Holiday guests enjoy the ideal starting point for hikes or for wonderful days skiing on the Plose
- Families love the friendly, caring atmosphere and the adventure playroom
- Business guests appreciate the hotel’s convenient situation, the availability of breakfast from 6.30, the free car park and the proximity to the big firms in Bressanone
- Congress guests are glad to have the conference rooms so close and enjoy the use of the free bikes
- Sports groups are enthused about the nearness of their training facilities and the town centre
And no matter to which group of guests you may belong, for how long and for what reason you are in Bressanone, at Hotel Millanderhof in Millan/Bressanone you will enjoy ...
In our house you will arrive and feel at home straight away ...
… and we are looking forward to meeting you and having the chance to recommend to you trips and excursions in and around Bressanone
. Here in the Isarco Valley
you certainly won’t be bored… in summer
the Plose and the other mountains in the area invite you to walking, climbing, biking, Nordic walking
and … to just being lazy! In winter
the Isarco Valley offers any number of ski areas
. The Plose, just a few minutes from Hotel Millanderhof, boasts of the longest downhill run in South Tyrol. Our recommendation: skiing, snowboarding, snow-shoe hiking, ski tours and cross-country skiing
in the Dolomites!
See you soon ... in Hotel Millanderhof in Bressanone!
Yours, The Knapp Family